Holistic Wellness Program
Gadadhara Abhyudaya Prakalpa (GAP)
Holistic Wellness Program for students (also called as Gadadhara Abhyudaya Prakalpa (GAP)) is a program for the harmonious overall development of children – physical, intellectual and mental.
This program was started in the year 2011 by Ramakrishna Math and Ramakrishna Mission, Belur Math, Kolkata through its branch centers across India, aided for first few years by the Govt of India, to commemorate the 150th Birth Anniversary of Swami Vivekananda. And the project is being continued by the Math.
Various activities covered under this program include :
• Nutritious Food and Health drinks
• Free supply of essential items & stationery
• Sports and competitions
• Moral Education Classes
• Educational Tours
• Yoga & Silambam
• Spoken English Classes
• Regular health check-ups
• Health Awareness Sessions for parents & students
• Special coaching classes for academics
• Cultural Programs and Bhajans