List of Celebrations
The following events are celebrated in the school every year:
1. Birth Anniversary of Sri Kamaraj is celebrated as ‘Education Development Day’. Essay competition and Drawing competition are held as a part of this celebrations and prizes distributed to the winners.
2. Independence Day and Republic Day are celebrated every year with pomp and show. March Past, speech by the students, cultural events by students are held as a part of the celebrations.
3. Teachers Day: The birthday of Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan, former President of India, is celebrated as Teachers Day. On that day, lunch is served to all teaching and non-teaching staff. In recognition of their service and commitment to the cause of education, gifts are also presented to them.
4. Annual Day Celebrations: Annual Day is celebrated under the guidance of management with dignitaries from public life as chief guests every year. Adyaksha (President) will deliver the presidential address. Prizes for academic distinctions, literary and sports events in school will be distributed to students. As part of the celebrations, cultural events are organized in which students exhibit their talents.
5. Holy Trio Day is celebrated to commemorate the spiritual trio namely Bhagawan Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, and Swami Vivekananda.
6. The birthday of the founder of the School Swami Ramakrishnananda, familiarly called as Shashi Maharaj, a direct disciple of Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa, is celebrated annually.